The Line presents its 2012 Musical Ambassadors Owl Eyes, Stonefield and Eli Wolfe, and long term supporter Pez. Check out their videos, music, interviews and loads more!
Since launching, The Line has enjoyed the support of some awesome music ambassadors. In this feature article, we take a look back at how important these artists have been in spreading the message of positive and respectful relationships.
We spoke to Pez, Maya Jupiter, L Fresh, Eli Wolfe, Owl Eyes, Amy Findlay and Tenielle about working with The Line and ask for their thoughts on some tricky relationship topics.
Between the lines
BTL is a quarterly zine showcasing original stories, songs, cartoons, poems, and photographs from young Australians aged between 12 and 20 years of age that promotes respectful relationships. Each issue also features a selection of video interviews and especially commissioned pieces and performances from inspirational artists who identify with The Line campaign.
Liner Notes CD
Eleven well known and popular Hip Hop artists with diverse cultural backgrounds have come together to support The Line campaign.
- 1. Interlude – MATUSE
- 2. Raised A Man – MATUSE feat Riskarella Prime
- 3. Big Adventures – APSCI
- 4. Boyfriend – KillaQueenz
- 5. Interlude – THE LAST KINECTION
- 6. Should Know Better - THE LAST KINECTION
- 7. Last Confession – Hilltop Hoods
- 8. Interlude – L-FRESH The Lion
- 9. What Can I Say – L-FRESH The LION
- 10. Journey On – Foreign Heights
- 11. Interlude – Mirrah
- 12. Stalkin'U – Mirrah
- 13. Next Time – Mary Jane feat Nay from the LAST KINECTION
- 14. Interlude – Maya Jupiter
- 15. Like Water – Maya Jupiter
- 16. Heavenly - Pez