The Line presents its 2012 Musical Ambassadors Owl Eyes, Stonefield and Eli Wolfe, and long term supporter Pez. Check out their videos, music, interviews and loads more!
Between the lines
BTL is a quarterly zine showcasing original stories, songs, cartoons, poems, and photographs from young Australians aged between 12 and 20 years of age that promotes respectful relationships. Each issue also features a selection of video interviews and especially commissioned pieces and performances from inspirational artists who identify with The Line campaign.
Young people from diverse cultures draw The Line together
Teens from St Kilda, Liverpool and Blacktown took over their local Police Citizen Youth Clubs in 2011/12 to celebrate RESPECT in their communities. Kween G and L-FRESH the LION busted out some rhymes while the young people showed off smooth moves at a dance event and hip hop writing workshops. They spent the day learning, rapping and talking about what healthy relationships are, and where they draw The Line.
Click on each video to view on our YouTube channel.
Liverpool - Long version
Liner Notes CD
Eleven well known and popular Hip Hop artists with diverse cultural backgrounds have come together to support The Line campaign.
- 1. Interlude – MATUSE
- 2. Raised A Man – MATUSE feat Riskarella Prime
- 3. Big Adventures – APSCI
- 4. Boyfriend – KillaQueenz
- 5. Interlude – THE LAST KINECTION
- 6. Should Know Better - THE LAST KINECTION
- 7. Last Confession – Hilltop Hoods
- 8. Interlude – L-FRESH The LION
- 9. What Can I Say – L-FRESH The LION
- 10. Journey On – Foreign Heights
- 11. Interlude – Mirrah
- 12. Stalkin'U – Mirrah
- 13. Next Time – Mary Jane feat Nay from the LAST KINECTION
- 14. Interlude – Maya Jupiter
- 15. Like Water (The Line Remix) – Maya Jupiter
- 16. Heavenly - Pez
In 2011 The Line partnered with MCM Media who polled over 4,400 people on the topic of respectful relationships. The online poll was conducted over four weeks in November and December and proved to be quite insightful. Click the links to view some of the responses.Abusive Relationships
Lie to Parents
Pez, Maya Jupiter, 360
We get up close and personal with Pez, Maya, and 360 as they give us the lowdown about why they are backing The Line.